Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26

Well, getting close to my time again. Hope my blood tests OK. Seems like a long time since I have been in, but makes the week more enjoyable I guess. At least get more done. Even went to a car auction on Sat. in London. Matt joined me and we had a great time. It was a little cold, damp and windy, but it eventually warmed in time to head home! I even bought a little car, kind of a winter driver. Excellent body on it no rust at all. Needs a windshield, what else I won't know until I get it home. Wasn't sure how I would get it home, but have a arranged with a great guy from church, who has a car trailer. Was going to get a Special Permit (gives me 10 days), but not knowing if it might a little work, I didn't want to drive it for an hour to get it home.I'll see how it goes. Oh, it's a Subaru Legacy Wagon GT. 1999 with 203,000k's. Five speed, loaded. Will have to see how many of the "loaded" options actually work. Generally, it looks well cared for, so I think we should have a good percentage of working luxuries! I will let you know if I get in on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good project for you to work on! Glad to hear you had success at the auction! Still praying.

    ReplyDelete