Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sorry all....

Round 2 down. The three days of treatment were uneventful. It is really hard going to clinic and seeing someone you know. It's comforting in a way that "I'm not the only one going through this" but I don't wish this on anyone. On Thurs. after I had the pump removed, I took Mary Beth to Swiss Chalet for lunch. It was nice to eat out.I always have the half chicken, but went with a quarter, seemed to be enough. On Friday I had the VON here as well as a visit from Pastor Darryl. Very uplifting and encouraging for me. Loved it. On Sat. I was as low as can be, no appetite, couldn't drink anything. Just the thought of anything made me nauseous. Sunday wasn't a lot better, but by Monday I was much better. Tinkered in the basement, did a little flooring, laid down for awhile. Built a little squirrel feeder, can't beat them, so might as well give them their own buffet. Keep them from the bird feeder.Which I moved as well. Working so far. On Tues Neil Teskey came for a visit. What a great guy and very down to earth. Really enjoyed the time together. Tues and Wed I seemed to have more energy, so I packed up my computer in the basement, hadn't really used it much, it was just getting full of sawdust. I blew it all out, cleaned it and packed it away. I'll just hold unto as a spare. My main computer is 8 years old, a P4 3.06. Still does a great job, but getting old. I'll add more later, have more to tell you!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. I have been wondering how things were with you. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bruce. I am happy to see your new message. I check everyday, just in case you have posted anything. And this evening I am rewarded. :-) Thanks.
    So you're out there playing with squirrels, eh? How about the deer? Are there any more showing up? Maybe you can catch them in a photo through the window again.
    Well, that's it for my short visit. Keep smiling, Bruce, and tinkering away. Once you are well, you won't have the same time to do the little things. Or you won't want to.

    Hugs and love to you all.

    ReplyDelete