Thursday, February 24, 2011

A little tip I was told

I am encouraged to drink a lot of water during this whole ordeal. I don't mind a drink when I'm working or if it is hot, but 8- 10 glasses! A day! I tried and just couldn't stomach it. The VON told me a client of hers did what worked for her. I put off trying it, but I just needed the fluids. If anyone requires more water then they can handle, add an inch of apple juice to an 8 oz glass and it makes it so much more drinkable. At least for me it works. Just in case!

2 comments:

  1. The way I look at things is that we are all different. "Chacun a son gout," as we say in French. Or "To each his own." If it works for you, go for it. I'm happy to encourage you to try whatever works. When it stops giving the results you want, try something new, right? Maybe you would like some slices of lemon in water? That's always nice and refreshing too. I like it because it's less sweet.
    If you need water, do whatever it takes to get it down.
    Hugs to you, Bruce, and to Mary Beth too.
    Love,
    Aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. This clock is off. It's actually 9:31, i.e. 3 hours later than they say. ???? Oh well, the message still applies. :-) It doesn't wear out. There's no planned obsolescence here.

    ReplyDelete